The evidence demonstrates that increasing the involvement of women has markedly beneficial effects on business, both short and long-term. Therefore you would think that Boards and senior management teams striving to do the best possible thing in the interests of the company and shareholders would be clamoring for much greater participation on Boards and in senior management for women.
a room filled with dark suits and urbane chic…At its worst collegiality breeds group-think and cliques…With diversity, so comes variety of thought and expression…independence of thought teamed with mutual respect should be strongly encouraged facilitating thorough discussion prior to agreement of corporate position.
- RT @HealthSparx: This week a guest from #Australia! @jasonbereklewis joins me to chat about his #health #tech #blog @healthystartups 03:09:32 PM May 21, 2013
- RT @channelxoxo: #PRETAIL – why crowdfunding platforms are the new shopping malls & what that means for you http://t.co/0vTNNipNDW via … 08:39:14 PM May 08, 2013
- Challenging: thoughts? RT @advancewomen: Women have legitimate place at leadership table – they just fail to notice! http://t.co/MsBr7A4qJ8 01:56:34 PM May 03, 2013
- Toyota, Radical Management & Corporate Growing Pains 20. Oct, 2010
- Business perfection is futile 04. Oct, 2010
- Associations and Member based organisations – A new way? 01. Sep, 2010
- Integrity – a hallmark of leadership 01. Oct, 2010
- Introducing Radical Management to ACPSEM 16. Jan, 2012
- The real meaning of growth 05. Apr, 2013
- Outsourcing and Offshoring in the Asian Century 29. Mar, 2013
- Plausible Deniability 101: lessons in avoiding accountability 23. Aug, 2012
- The Treatment of Doing Nothing 12. Aug, 2012
- The Value of Time Out 01. May, 2012
- Geoff Barbaro: Deb, thanks very much for the thoughts and for the...
- Deborah Hartmann Preuss: We used the Journey Line from Lyssa Adkin's book o...
- Mike Lyle: Well done Michelle. An excellent capture of where ...
- Randolph Gaufusi: I thank you for your post. It has the best rundown...
- golfingpackages uk: +1. Noted and Stumbled....
- Will social media transform business? « rmediasocialite on Associations and Member based organisations – A new way?
- Geoff Barbaro on Introducing Radical Management to ACPSEM
- Deborah Hartmann Preuss on Introducing Radical Management to ACPSEM
- Mike Lyle on The scourge of Australia
- Randolph Gaufusi on Fauxrealism