Is your organisation experiencing corporate growing pains?
Your business has grown, you should be feeling on top of the world but the feeling is not what you expected. Deep down, you’re getting the feeling that you’re losing control, that the growth you’ve had may not have been such a good thing.
Some thoughts and themes keep floating through your mind:
- Meetings – there are so many, they don’t achieve, they waste time
- Bureaucracy – so much paperwork, more policies and procedures, constant reporting
- Non-Achievement – nothing achieved today, wasting time, is there a way I can just get on with it
- Time – so much time in the office, I need more time for me and my family, there’s so much to do
- Work – it used to be fun and exciting, I’m passionate about this business but so much of it is a headache
Don’t panic, every organisation goes through corporate growing pains. Whether your business is going from small to medium, medium to large, or entering new markets and fields of operations, there have been plenty who have gone through it before.
At Corporate Growing Pains, we know these feelings and the potential causes for them. We can help you through them, reinvigorating you and improving your business success in the process.
You know your core business which is why you’ve been so successful. We know corporate growing pains and can identify and remove the passion bleeders and success barriers that cause them.
Identifying and removing corporate growing pains is important. We’re sure you know that many business fail during their start-up phase, but approximately 25% of businesses fail during their growth phases between 2 and 5 years, and another 15% between 5 and 10 years.
We will help you navigate these phases of the business life cycle and help you find the paths to continued growth and success.
You can find more details and get some quick tips to address these symptoms by reading our summary publication, major signs of corporate growing pains.